Thursday, January 26, 2012

Raw food vegan challenge day 4

FUCK THE RAW FOOD!!
That's right I quit! When you start feeling headachey and nauseous that's one thing, but to start throwing up green shit that's quite another all together. I can still write the article from the perspective that I tried it and Mazza has stuck it out for a whole week (probably because she's even more stubborn than I am!) and I will still interview the vegan and learn some recipes but I think that's it for me.
On an unrelated note, why do estate agents have to be such dicks? Is it like a clause in the contract? If they apply for the job and aren't enough of a dick do they have to go to dick training school? Discuss.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! perhaps you should have interviewed the vegan and learnt the recipes first? :-P

    ReplyDelete