Friday, January 27, 2012

Raw food experience

Right toys have been picked up and put back in the pram and we're back on track to start trying to go raw again. I think the problem last time is my mental attitude was calling it a challenge which it is but that doesn't mean I have to accomplish it all in one go. After having a very informative couple of hours making actually quite tasty food with MT even if the combinations were a bit strange it's left me feeling much more positive about the whole thing and reduced some of the pressure I've put on myself to do it all in one go. Make the small changes and the big changes will follow. I'm not going to beat myself up of I have a piece of cheese or a beer but by the same token I'm trying not to go on carb or alcohol binges as well. The whole raw thing makes a lot of sense (spend a couple of hours with MT an you'll think so too) and actually even with the massive falling off the wagon thing yesterday I've actually lost 8lb which is not that much but again in the grand scheme of things if it makes me healthier it can't be all bad.
So, probably best not to dive head first into it but by making small changes i think we'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment