Saturday, January 21, 2012

The happiest day of my life so far.

Sitting here feeling hungover, desperate for food but the cupboard is bare so I go on to a little site called just eat and discover to my eternal happiness that there is a place in southamptonshire that delivers roast dinners! I shit you not!
Well we had to try it didn't we and this is what turned up...

THE MOST AMAZING ROAST DINNER!!!!

You might guess that I am a little excited by this. I've been saying for years that someone should deliver good traditional home cooked food. I mean Chinese and Indian and pizza are fine but sometimes you just want a good old pie and chips or roast dinner. And now here it is.
And it was yummy, so good, decent sized portions and very reasonably priced and the food itself comes in awesome biodegradable containers. I think the great British takeaway is my new favourite place.
Unfortunately they only deliver to certain places in Southampton so you have to check their website to see if you can experience gastric heaven yourself!
I wonder if there are any more around England? Just in case. If anyone knows don't keep it to yourself!

Get it here!

http://thegreatbritishtakeaway.y4f.co/

Or call them, they are awesome!

tel:02380970700



No comments:

Post a Comment