Thursday, January 26, 2012

Raw food vegan challenge day 3

Today was the worst of all days. I overslept and had to grab a banana for breakfast then had to meet someone in a pub where they were serving food and all I could have was a cup of tea with no milk. Then the raw oatmeal recipe I followed was disgusting and had to be binned as it was inedible swill, I had a lunch of greens, curly kale, rocket, spinach, carrot batons and the red lentil hummous I made which was ok but not satisfying.
I've felt headachey and nauseous all day, the hunger comes on with such force each time that if I'm out in town I honestly feel like I'm going to vomit if I don't get any food and the depressing thought that while yea I can have an apple, it's not going to be as satisfying as having a meatball sub and won't fill me up for as long. Then the little voice inside my head says "oh go on, just have a little sandwich. No one will know" and it takes tremendous will power to shut that voice up and walk past KFC without murdering the next person who comes out of there with a bargain bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment