Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Way too cold!

Very short post today as I start work in about 13 minutes but what is going on with this snow? I mean I moved to the new homestead believing it to be milder if not warmer and now we're getting more snow than where I came from? What is up with that?
I know everyone says "oh snow is pretty" but I live on the top of a big hill so if I gets too bad, I'm stuck at work which is going to suck by anyones standards unless you work in a chocolate and Baileys factory, then it would be awesome. Although you would have to shoot the boss if he said you weren't allowed to eat/drink the produce cos hey, that's two perks right?!
I am kidding, I wouldn't really shoot anyone.
Anyway, off to the grindstone. Might do more later but it's really hard to keep up with a blog when you don't have a computer....

No comments:

Post a Comment